Pages

Monday, January 4, 2016

2015 in review: favorites

Favorite accent color: yellow.

Favorite shoe: Born "Jassie" gladiator sandal, purchased in March. This year I veered away from my usual shoe choices (black and brown), and ended up with this bronze sandal, a white pair of slides, and a pewter pair of sandals. I was surprised to find that I didn't miss having black or brown shoes at all! These are favorites because they are surprisingly comfortable and add a little zest to a work outfit. 

Most worn purchase: relaxed-fit tanks (charcoal gray and navy) from Old Navy, purchased in June. 

Favorite thrift purchase: an extravagantly floral top. 

Favorite Instagram selfie: 

Favorite outfits of the year: 


1 / 2 / 3 / 4

Favorite posts: 
What I've done, so far  - a list of experiences, inspired by Ally of Shybiker.

reviewing my Pinterest board: keepers. A look at key themes in my Pinterest board and how they have manifested in my blog outfit choices.
    Here's to another great year of blogging! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments, so please leave one if you like. :)