Pages

Monday, March 14, 2016

blush and berry


silk top, Off Fifth
cardigan, Old Navy
Indigo Rein jeans, Macy's
scarf, Ross

  I'm slowly warming up to the idea of wearing pink, but still don't any pink accessories. The scarf's colors don't match the top, but I think they work because they belong to the same color family. This outfit was one I felt particularly good in - I enjoyed pairing casual pants and a cozy cardigan with the more polished top and scarf. 


    I usually prefer to wear this top on its own to show off the draping and asymmetric hem, but a recent spate of windy, cool weather made the cardigan necessary. I thought the open cut and longer length let the shirt's details peek out.

       
    Spring Break is coming! It starts Wednesday and I'm already anticipating time to read, bake, and relax. I also plan to clean out my classroom in preparation for my move at the end of the school year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments, so please leave one if you like. :)