Pages

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

flowers

top, Gap
cardigan, Old Navy
jeans, Banana Republic Factory
earrings, local crafter

    An overcast, windy day meant it was too dark to take "real" photos when I got home, hence the headless photos.
   On the Tuesday after a long weekend, comfort is paramount. That meant I just had to wear my new favorite cardigan!


    I added the flower earrings at the last minute - I liked how the design echoed the embroidery.
   It was a great long weekend - I spent part of it in Hilo! Friday evening was a mad rush of packing, then dashing off to the airport to catch the last flight.  It was a short, but good, trip - lots of excellent aikido practice, and my friend and I had some great, affordable local eats, thanks to his dedicated scouring of Yelp.


     Itty-bitty photo, but the weather was beautiful (Hilo is known for being rainy). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments, so please leave one if you like. :)