Pages

Friday, October 21, 2016

September purchases


Vintage Monet necklace, $6, eBay
Bold and chunky - not my usual style, but should be lots of fun to wear. 


J. Crew station necklace, $12, eBay
An upgraded version of my cheap Forever 21 necklace with gold chain and clear crystals. The crystals are super sparkly in the sunlight! I've already worn it three times.

relaxed peplum top, Old Navy clearance, $4.50

Lauren Ralph Lauren black silk blouse, $14.99, Goodwill
  Still had the TJMaxx tags attached ... I'm planning to wear this open over a tank or shirt as a light layer.

chambray blouse, $2.99, Goodwill



Belle + Sky sleeveless pleated skater dress, $25.99, JcPenney
A dark floral for winter. The pleated skirt is flattering and the print has bits of yellow, which means I can add my trusty yellow cardigan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments, so please leave one if you like. :)