Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Grand Canyon West



Bobeau cardigan, Nordstrom Rack
Jones New York dress, Ross

     I have this same style of dress with two different prints and sizes. While  I like both, I've found that I like this one, which is bigger, just a bit more because the looser fit looks nice when belted.
    Spring Break has come to its inevitable end (whaa??! already??!) but I really cannot complain. I haven't done as much work as I planned - there are still stacks of assessments awaiting grading and inputting - but I did take a short trip to Vegas and spent many a happy hour on the couch, watching Food Network or reading. My Vegas trip was much more low-key than I expected, because I was under the weather, but my husband and I did squeeze in a day trip to Grand Canyon West, a few meals out, and a quick trip to the outlet mall. At the mall, I was thrilled to find a pair of my favorite jeans - and my husband was nice enough to buy them for me.
   Yesterday was our first day back to school after break, and it kicks off a mad dash (with no long weekends or holidays, boo) to the end of the school year.
   A few photos from my trip:



Husband at Guano Point. I like the contrast of the mining equipment with the natural beauty.



Graffiti at Guano Point. I pointed out some graffiti in another language (not shown) to my husband, and it turned out to be his native tongue. The funny thing was, he noticed right away that it was misspelled.



View from inside a wickiup (dwelling) at Guano Point.



Obligatory selfie. Borrowed one of my husband's hats for the day to keep the sun off my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments, so please leave one if you like. :)