Pages

Monday, February 8, 2016

blogging blues


sweater top, Off Fifth
tassel necklace, eBay
Calvin Klein straight leg jeans, Ross

   I've been dealing with a bad case of the blogging blahs lately. I'm trying to get back into the habit of taking photos and posting. (Just don't ask when I wore this, because I don't remember ... I figure it was the first half of January. I can tell because I got my hair cut before I took a trip over the long weekend, and this is pre-haircut).
   I bought this top on my annual trip to the outlet mall in December. The slub knit, color, and longer sleeve appealed to me. 


           A few photos from my weekend in Vegas:

  First time in the snow at Mt. Charleston! 


Chasing the light at Red Rock Canyon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments, so please leave one if you like. :)