Pages

Monday, November 9, 2015

new jewels, new habits


Harlowe and Graham top, Nordstrom Rack
Calvin Klein straight leg jeans, Ross
Nepal beaded bracelets, Groopdealz
candy corn earrings, etsy seller IHeartGamers

      I got scared when I hand washed this top -- it appeared to shrink a great deal! Luckily, once it dried, the fibers seemed to loosen up and it returned to its usual drapey self. I've been remiss with posting my monthly budget, but I scored this top in September for $11.
      These bracelets seem to pop up on Groopdealz every other month or so, but before this I always logged on too late - they sell out quickly. Now I know why: they are pretty and go with just about anything. November is a no-shop month for me, but at a later time I wouldn't mind picking up a few more, either for my own collection or to use as little gifts.
 

     This was one of my outfits for parent-teacher conferences at the end of October. I usually try to dress up a bit more for meetings, but I couldn't resist adding in my new Halloween earrings!


    I'm counting down to my 38th birthday by doing Zentangle-inspired doodling for 38 days (as documented on my Instagram).  I figured, what better way to start a new year of life, than by instilling a new (positive) habit? It's a simple art - all you need is a pen and paper - and I find it immensely relaxing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments, so please leave one if you like. :)