Pages

Thursday, October 29, 2015

neutral pop


Tahari top and DKNY jeans, Macy's
dot necklace, Simple Addiction

     Polyester is usually not practical for Hawaii's climate or my workplace, but I couldn't resist buying this top. It has so many colors that it will be easy to accessorize, and for interviews or dressier occasions it will pair well with a skirt or pants. For its first wearing, I went casual - white jeans and a white necklace that popped against the dark background.


     My husband has been sick for the last few days, and yesterday I felt a sore throat creeping up on me. Rotten timing - I have parent-teacher conferences scheduled into the middle of next week. I'm dosing myself with chicken noodle soup, Vitamin C, and naps, and hoping I can shake it off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments, so please leave one if you like. :)