Pages

Monday, October 12, 2015

fall break fun


red white blue dress white shrug teacher style
dress, Macy's
necklace, Haitian Beads
shrug, Ross

    I've always thought of this dress as being red, white and blue, but after looking at the photos more closely, it's more of an off-white. I wondered whether the mismatched neutrals would look odd together, but it doesn't bother me in real life or in the photos.
     I haven't worn this dress to work often because it exposes more back than I prefer. I'm looking forward to wearing it regularly now that I have a shrug to make it more professional!


     Today is the last day of Fall Break. I had a good week off. On Saturday, I rode a horse for the first time! I enjoyed it but let me tell you, 90 minutes is a long time to sit on a horse when you never have before. I'm still feeling it!
     We signed up for a scenic trail ride at a working ranch about an hour out of town. My husband was disappointed that it wasn't sunnier, but I enjoyed the overcast weather - it meant it wasn't so hot.

 Our first look at the ranch

My dashing steed, Bonita

Beach view

Stole husband's cap for a selfie - and kind of like the look

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments, so please leave one if you like. :)