Pages

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

subtly quirky


Merona tank, Target
pants, Old Navy
necklace, Simple Addiction


      I started off Spirit Week with black, white, and a dab of hot pink. Monday was Wacky Tacky Day, and I always try to find a subtle, fun spin on the theme (which I guess means it's not tacky at all?)
     I added mismatched earrings to the mix - I don't think anyone noticed, but it was fun to pair up a classic pearl stud with the edgier ear pin.



    Next week is Fall Break, and I am already looking forward to it. I have quite a bit of work to do - grading, preparing report cards, and laying the groundwork to use reading response journals and start small groups for reading instruction - but I'm also determined to have some fun. That will mean diving into some wonderful books, some cooking and baking, and some drawing and crafting. And definitely a nap (or three ...) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments, so please leave one if you like. :)