Pages

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

black box


dress, Old Navy
kimono, DIY

      This is one of those outfits that looked better in my head than it did in real life. I take outfit photos after work, so while I felt good in this outfit, I was surprised to see how boxy it looks. The fit of the dress is problematic - a small was a bit too snug on the bottom, so I sized up to a medium, which means it's big on top.

    I did add a belt, just to see how it looked. The belt really helps. But I'm still considering adding this dress to the donation pile.  
   How was your three-day weekend? I did some serious Labor Day sale shopping (let's just say, I already spent September's budget), a good deal of lazing around and a little prepping for work. I'm looking forward to doing some hands-on science with my students this week and adding a short "energizer" period in the morning that will get them moving. I hope that getting their blood pumping will help them focus and learn better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments, so please leave one if you like. :)