Pages

Monday, August 31, 2015

gigantic florals


Express top, Savers
Calvin Klein straight-leg jeans, Ross
earrings, Haitian Beads

       I think this top is what Aya of Couturgatory calls a shirt shell. Whatever its name, I like the gigantic floral print and rich colors. Sadly, on its first wearing, I figure out how prone the fabric is to snagging ... but I managed to smooth it out and I figure the print distracts from the snag. I think the metal ring on my lanyard was the culprit. I'll just have to remember to tuck my classroom keys in my pocket when I wear this again. I know teachers who can put their keys down and remember to pick them up again, but I keep them around my neck because I know I'd forget to pick them up - or worse, where I put them.
      I would never have thought that bright yellow accessories would be so wearable, but I've gotten lots of use out of these earrings and my glass pendant necklace. The print has just a hint of yellow in it, which was fun to accentuate with the earrings.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments, so please leave one if you like. :)