Pages

Monday, August 10, 2015

experimentation



dress, thrifted
earrings, Haitian Beads
bracelets, DIY and boutique

     Third-day-of-school outfit. I don't own a lot of aloha print clothing, so when I bought this dress I was excited about wearing it to work on Aloha Fridays. Thanks to a Savers sale, I scored this for $4. I wasn't sure about the dolman-style cut of the bodice, but for that price I was willing to give it a try. That's one thing I enjoy about thrift shopping - it lets me experiment with different styles. I don' want to spend tons of money on iffy things, but a risk now and then can be fun and add some variety to my closet.


   The finishing touch was gigantic yellow earrings - the dress doesn't quite have yellow in it, but I thought it harmonized with the tans in the print.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments, so please leave one if you like. :)