Pages

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

delightful exceptions

blue silk tank black and white print pants teacher style summer outfit


Tommy Bahama tank, thrifted
necklace, Nordstrom Rack
pants, Old Navy
Born sandals, Ross


      Flat shoes, being fairly unstructured, usually don't work well for my feet. This pair of gladiator sandals is the surprising exception - I thought they'd be relegated to weekend wearings, but I've worn them several times to work with no discomfort. This is my first pair of Born shoes, and I'm a fan. And yay for scoring them for $17.99 on clearance at Ross!
     Not only are they comfortable, but they are an easy way to add a little something extra to simple outfits. Here I've matched them with a necklace.




     It has been unrelentingly hot here, which means I want to wear things that skim the body. I've been sticking to dresses and even a skirt the other day - as much as I enjoy my jeans, the thought of wearing them is unbearable right now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments, so please leave one if you like. :)