Pages

Friday, August 7, 2015

clearance rack gem

black dress yellow necklace teacher style summer style

dress, Old Navy
necklace, gift

     This is just about the perfect work dress ... one of the few I own that doesn't have a too low neck and/or gaping armholes. And, the rayon fabric means I can wear slip shorts underneath (the shorts don't work under cotton dresses, sadly), which I find much more comfortable than a slip in very hot weather.
    It was too hot to think about accessorizing with anything other than a necklace, but in cooler weather this dress will look great with scarves and cardigans.
    Friday is finally here! I'm looking forward to tackling some of my work to-do list, taking a nap, and doing a little reading and drawing this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments, so please leave one if you like. :)