Pages

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

casual kimono

black geometric print kimono top with pink tank and cuffed jeans
tank, Gap
Romeo & Juliet Couture kimono top, Ross
Indigo Rein jeans, Macy's

    I took two very casual items - cuffed jeans and a tank - and added a fancier item. I usually would have gone with black for the top, but I rather like the contrast with the pink. The kimono turned out to be essential on my second day of math training - the room I switched to was a lot colder than the one I sat in for day 1. So glad I decided against wearing shorts.
   The banding around the neck and sleeves and hi-lo cut make this kimono different from the two others I own. It will be too hot to wear this to work when school starts, but I'm looking forward to wearing it in a few months.

4 comments:

  1. It's very pretty; I love the cut and agree that the pink is perfect with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have one of these and after seeing them around - sounds like a good summer addition :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are an easy way to make a summer outfit more interesting ... I've seen bloggers layer them for some neat winter outfits, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Gracey! Now I'm thinking about pairing this kimono with more brights ...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments, so please leave one if you like. :)