Pages

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

inspired

silk scarf cobalt cardigan black tee jeans teacher style

Merona tee, Target
Coldwater Creek silk scarf, gift from Mom
trouser jeans, Macy's

    I went to a librarian conference the other weekend, and the speaker was wearing a simple black dress, a fuchsia scarf, and a cobalt cardigan. Such a pretty combination! I wanted to wear my fuchsia chiffon scarf, but this silk scarf felt more snuggly for a chilly morning.
    So far Spring Break has been blissfully relaxing. I ran some errands, slept in, and did lots of reading on the couch. I'm going to be doing a little spring cleaning in my classroom today, and piles of papers that need grading await, but the last few days have been a much-needed breather.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments, so please leave one if you like. :)