Pages

Monday, March 9, 2015

a good reader plans ahead ...

white denim jacket dress blue red white bead necklace teacher style
denim jacket, Old Navy
dress, Macy's
Haitian Beads necklace
earrings, craft fair

       I have a bad habit of buying something, then letting it sit in my closet for a while. Now that I've worn this a few times, I realize that I may prefer a more cropped/shrunken style. However, it's great to have a light-colored jacket and I'm looking forward to getting my money's worth out of it.
     I like this dress, but once I got to work I realized I wasn't quite comfortable with how bare it is on top. I resigned myself to keeping my jacket on all day. Next time I should try it with my chambray short-sleeve buttondown, which would be cooler ...

red white blue dress bead necklace

This is the last week of school before Spring Break! One of the pleasures of having some time off is planning what to read ... I have already laid aside a few good books, ranging from a baking cookbook to novels to a book on creative journal writing.


3 comments:

  1. What a pretty dress. Perhaps a shrug or cardi would help you with the exposure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good ideas, Ally! I've been looking for a shrug ... had a white one before, but it didn't fit well so I'm on the hunt for a better-fitting replacement.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments, so please leave one if you like. :)