Pages

Friday, February 20, 2015

oversized and understated


linen-cotton tunic, Old Navy
Calvin Klein straight leg jeans, Ross
necklace, Forever 21

    My attempt at the famous "smize" comes out looking more like a smirk, sadly! 
   I enjoy a good oversized shirt, but I realize this is probably the loosest and most oversized that I can go without looking like I'm drowning in my clothes. One great thing about sizing up - sleeves that can be comfortably rolled without worrying about cutting off circulation. 


    Another bonus: the shirt can be knotted or tucked if I decide that I want a more streamlined silhouette. 
   A few things that are making me happy this week: 
  •    scoring a bag of Reese's peanut butter hearts for a discounted price
  •    passing my teacher observation. But what I value the most is getting to "see" what I do in the classroom through someone else's eyes.
  •  making a prototype "marshmallow launcher" out of 2 plastic cups and a balloon. I haven't done anything fun and hands-on with my science students for a while, and constructing and testing the launchers will tie in nicely with what they've learned about forces and motion.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments, so please leave one if you like. :)