Pages

Monday, May 6, 2013

happy Monday returns!

3 things that are making me happy lately ...
1. My last assignment to earn my library sciences degree is DONE. I really enjoyed writing this paper because I think it's an important topic and the people I communicated with via e-mail were so wonderfully honest, thoughtful, and reflective.
2. On a related note, graduation is on Saturday! :D I know some people don't feel a need to participate in commencement ceremonies, but for me it's always a nice closure and it usually results in a mini-family reunion of sorts (always a good thing).

Source: amazon.com via Carrie on Pinterest

3. Finished this awesome young-adult novel. Ready to kick off my personal summer reading program!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments, so please leave one if you like. :)