Pages

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

simple Sunday dinner


J. Crew tee
petite trouser jeans, Macy's
earrings, gift from sis
Tignanello bag, thrifted

     Life is crazy right now, so I'm reluctantly shelving Try-it-out Tuesdays until post-wedding and post-exam. Note to self: don't schedule two major life events for the same month ... 
    Anyhow, this simple look is from a recent weekend dinner. I knew the other folks weren't going to be dressed up, but I thought the earrings and bag added a touch of style to what's basically jeans and a tee. :)
    Dinner was at Macaroni Grill, and I thoroughly enjoyed the lasagna bolognese. Adding it to my list of recipes to attempt to re-create at home!  
 




2 comments:

  1. I love Tiagenello bags. I have two red leather bags, and they're unbelievably soft.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erin - red leather Tignanellos! <3 Have they been on your blog yet? Would love to see 'em.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments, so please leave one if you like. :)