Pages

Monday, January 21, 2013

happy Monday, vol. 40 {brought to you by the letter A}

3 things that are making me happy lately ...


1. This scrumptious apple dump cake, adapted from a recipe from Culinary Concoctions for Peabody. Look for my adapted recipe in a post this week!
2. Exercise. The first week back to aikido after our winter break was painful (I figured out exactly which muscles I use in class, because they had all died over the holidays), but now I'm feeling pretty peppy. I've been trying to work in some walk/runs as well.
3. Lunch with two aikido pals on Sunday. We see each other regularly in class, but it's fun to socialize with these folks outside of practice once in a while. :)
What's making you happy today?

1 comment:

  1. Yummy!!! First day back to exercise after the holidays is always brutal! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments, so please leave one if you like. :)