Pages

Monday, November 19, 2012

happy Monday, vol. 32

3 things that are making me happy lately ...
(Note: the image has nothing to do with my 3 things, but I thought it was funny - and true!)

                                                                                   Source: memegenerator.net via Carrie on Pinterest

1. I crossed 3 folks off my Christmas shopping list on Sunday, and for very reasonable prices, too.
2. I'll be cooking my first Thanksgiving dinner ever on Thursday! Since there'll only be 4 of us, I'll be making a turkey breast vs. a whole bird - the turkey breast is a very manageable 4 pounds, while the smallest turkey (of the few left at the store on Sunday) was a whopping 11 pounds. I'll confess that I'm not making everything from scratch, but we will be enjoying homemade turkey, stuffing, gravy and a yet-to-be-determined pumpkin dessert.
3. We're enjoying slightly cooler weather. Yes to long sleeves and light layering!
What's making you happy lately? I'd love to hear! :)

2 comments:

  1. getting those christmas gifts checked off before thanksgiving?? that's something to be happy about, for sure! i always find myself at the malls on christmas eve!!

    [oomph.]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for dropping by, oomph.! I'm pretty happy about starting my Christmas shopping so early. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments, so please leave one if you like. :)