Pages

Monday, October 3, 2016

fancy that



Ann Taylor silk top, thrifted
Alfani trousers, Macy's
J. Crew necklace, eBay

     I let a 50% off color tag sway me into getting this shirt, although to be honest it is probably a size too big. The side zipper makes tucking a tricky proposition, but it looked OK with a cardigan to hide how the zipper puffs out on the side.
    Important visitors were expected at work that day, so I dressed up a little and even put on some lipstick. Most of the staff had labored mightily the day before to put up bulletin boards with a step-by-step explanation of a lesson and to speed-clean classrooms. All that work, and no important visitors stopped by my room! Oh well, it was good to have the kids clean their desks and it was good for me to straighten up a bit, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments, so please leave one if you like. :)