Pages

Monday, May 2, 2016

what's the buzz



Romeo and Juliet Couture kimono top, Ross
tank, Old Navy
jeans, Macy's
Haitian Beads earrings


    More headless iPhone photos ... I liked the dash of yellow paired with the black and white pattern. It's fun to wear a big pair of earrings sometimes.
   There are 19 school days left! I am trying to keep up with grading so I don't have to deal with the usual avalanche of ungraded tests at the end of the quarter. 
   What else I've been up to (according to my phone camera roll):


    I went out to dinner on a Tuesday night with two of my good aikido friends. It felt like a luxury to go out to eat and hang out for a bit on a "school night." I got a to-go order of the restaurant's red velvet pancakes and enjoyed them for dessert for the next few days.

 
I've been keeping up with my practice of drawing each night and this is my latest finished work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments, so please leave one if you like. :)