Pages

Monday, November 16, 2015

abstract floral



French Connection top, thrifted
Indigo Rein jeans, Macy's
dot necklace, Simple Addiction

   Another parent-teacher conference week outfit, admittedly a bit more on the casual side. I bought this top at Saver's in October. I thought the colors were pretty and an abstract floral is one of my favorite prints. 


    I was hoping to wear my yellow glass pendant with this top, but the print seems to be a bit more yellow-green and they didn't match. Plain white pendant to the rescue!
    This will be a busy week, as it includes a field trip as well as a school festival on Friday afternoon. My grade level will be running a face-painting/temporary tattoo booth. I've never done face-painting before, so I hope to do a little practicing on my arm this week! It's amazing to me how many secondary skills you end up developing as a teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments, so please leave one if you like. :)