Pages

Thursday, April 2, 2015

simple

floral pink red white jeans teacher style

Old Navy top, thrifted
same ol' jeans, Ross
Kenneth Cole earrings, from sis
     I try not to thrift brands like Old Navy or Forever 21, but I couldn't resist this print. I wasn't sure about the bare neckline and the ruffles, but again ... that print sucked me in. 



      I've been reaching for these hoop earrings a lot lately ... they're both sparkly but understated. My favorite part is that the back section is encrusted with sparkles, too. 
     While I'll be spending part of my long weekend finishing report cards, I do plan to do some relaxing. Monday was our 2-year wedding anniversary, and I'm looking forward to doing something to celebrate over the weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments, so please leave one if you like. :)