Pages

Monday, March 2, 2015

plain and simple


tee, Gap
scarf, Ross
jeans, Banana Republic Factory Store

      I bought this white tee a while back, figuring it would be indispensable. Instead it has been quietly languishing in my t-shirt drawer. Same thing happened with my white buttondown, which has since found a good home with my sister. I've figured out that plain white tops are just too  ... plain for my taste. An easy solution was to toss on a new scarf. 
     I'm excited about March, because it includes many notable dates, such as my husband and I's date-a-versary, our wedding anniversary, and Spring Break.  Already on my Spring Break agenda is to sew a quilt for a friend who had a baby in January, and to read, read, and read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments, so please leave one if you like. :)