Pages

Monday, February 2, 2015

obsolete



Michael Kors shirt, hand-me-down from sis
Haitian Beads earrings
petite bootcut jeans, Banana Republic Factory Store

    To my dismay, my much-loved Salt Works jeans are giving out. I don't mind my straight-leg and skinny jeans, but I've realized that nothing is quite as comfortable as a pair of bootcuts in a very stretchy fabric. Skinnies reign supreme right now, but I'm going to be stubborn and stick to my obsolete favorite. These aren't quite what I'd consider to be a true bootcut, but I'll take what I can get.    
    
     I've realized that I don't like big hoops - at least once a day, when fussing with my hair, I catch my fingers in one and that makes me worry that I'm going to pull it out of my ear one day. However, I thought these were a fun accessory that played up the yellow in the shirt's print.
      What "out" silhouette or cut are you fond of? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments, so please leave one if you like. :)