Pages

Sunday, February 1, 2015

January budget


Soprano crochet-trim top, $9.97, Nordstrom Rack
     I never thought I'd own a crop top, much less two! (See my first one here). Turns out that they can be a smart choice for short-waisted folks like me.  It's nice to not have to worry about what to do with a rumple of extra fabric around my middle.


Cotton-linen tunic, $8.37, Old Navy
    Recently I've liked the look and feel of an oversized top. I would have liked to have tried this on in a small, but that's not always possible when picking through the jumble of Old Navy's clearance section.

Total spent: $18.37
Budget: $50
Money left over: $31.63

   I never got around to posting my December budget, but I definitely went over. I picked up a new pair of sandals, a sweater, a dress, and a pair of jeans when I went outlet shopping. So it balances things out to come in under budget in January.  I'm expecting to come in under budget in February, too, since I have a lot of aikido activities scheduled and that leaves me less weekend time to browse and shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments, so please leave one if you like. :)