Spaghetti sauce with ground turkey and mushrooms.
- I actually did some cooking last week! The family was very appreciative. :) I'm doing so-so on the rest of my goals, but I've decided to give myself another month or so to get settled into the routine.
- It's been hot and sticky here, so a little rain on Saturday morning was a welcome relief.
- I'm so tired by the end of the week that after meditation on Saturday morning, I go home, drink a cup of coffee, eat breakfast, then ... go back to bed for a couple of hours. I woke up to takeout - spring rolls and pho - on Saturday afternoon.
- I bought this necklace from Groopdealz and am looking forward to its arrival! I'd really like to find a reasonably-priced knockoff of this one - there are quite a few floating around eBay but the prices are higher than I'd like.
- Went through a mind-boggling amount of training last week, looking at everything from curricular cohesion to math standards to implementing math workshop. The latter caused me to wake up at 2 a.m. one night and lie awake for a bit, stressing about what I had planned for the day. I suppose I'm going through professional growing pains?
- I've been trying to give myself a little "me" time, which usually translates into diving into a great novel. I just finished Tinti's "The Good Thief" (yes for long weekends - more time for procrastination!) and am working my way through "Cutting for Stone" by Verghese.