Pages

Friday, June 7, 2013

easy ikat


belt and Jones New York ikat dress, Ross
giraffe ring (part of set), Forever 21
Dansko "Calliope" sandals, 6pm.com

     Katie of Hems for Her recently discussed the difficulty of finding a simple dress, and I have to agree. After some determined searching, however, I found this hiding amongst the yards of polyester and rayon that clutter the Ross dress section. It is perfect for summer but will also make a nice casual dress for work - it has the rare combination of easy fit, modest neckline and decent hem length. It's a shift, so I chose to wear it belted this time, but it's great to have the option to go shapeless. ;)



     What are your summer wardrobe must-haves?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments, so please leave one if you like. :)