Pages

Thursday, May 16, 2013

hip*


tee, Banana Republic Factory
skirt, made by me
necklaces, Forever 21 and Banana Republic
brooch, eBay

     I love wrap skirts, and I love being able to wear something I made. The one thing I don't like about wrap skirts is what happens when the wind comes along - I end up clutching at my skirt. I dislike having to worry about that kind of thing, so I haven't worn my wrap skirts as much as I'd like. But I think I've figured out a solution - a pretty brooch at the hip helps me stop worrying about my skirt flapping up, and doesn't need to be hidden like a safety pin, either. Now that I've found a solution, I'm looking forward to wearing my lightweight, cool and comfortable cotton wrap skirts all summer long. :)

 

2 comments:

  1. The print on the skirt is so pretty :) I love japanese fans :)


    katattack2000.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Kat! I have so much fabric, it's good to wear something I've made and feel that I'm cutting down my stash just a bit ... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments, so please leave one if you like. :)