Pages

Monday, March 11, 2013

happy Monday, vol. 46

3 things that are making me happy lately ...
1. My dojo friends put together an impromptu pizza celebration after class last week in honor of my upcoming marriage and graduation. Such a sweet surprise. :)
                                                                                           Source: amazon.com via Carrie on Pinterest

2. Finished "The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian" by Sherman Alexie last week (click on the image for my micro-review on Pinterest).  Now I'm reading "Divergent" by Veronica Roth and trying not to get sucked in to the detriment of my schoolwork but it's a struggle. :)
3. Went for my hair and makeup trial this weekend! :) Then the guy and I went out for some delicious Italian food because I didn't want to waste my dolled-up look by staying at home. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments, so please leave one if you like. :)