Pages

Friday, March 1, 2013

all dressed up and somewhere to go

top, Calvin Klein Outlet
petite trouser jeans, Macy's
pearl bracelets, HauteLook

     This week has been a little busier than usual because I've started a new part-time job, but I'm enjoying the work and the opportunity to get dressed and get out of the house a few times a week!

      Put me down as officially astounded that it's already March ... yikes! Two big endeavors (wedding, exam to earn degree) will be happening this month and there's lot more work to do to ensure success on both fronts (considerably more anxious about the exam than the wedding, but I suppose that's better than the other way around). ; )
       Have a relaxing weekend! Do you have any big plans for March?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Carrie! I'm your newest follower. What to join at my place, too? I love your blog and your sense of fashion. That top is way pretty and so feminine. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the sweet comment and follow, Renae! Will definitely check out your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments, so please leave one if you like. :)