Pages

Monday, February 25, 2013

happy Monday

3 things that are making me happy lately ...
                                                                                       Source: amazon.com via Carrie on Pinterest

1. I gave the above book to a first-grader I know for Valentine's Day (because books make appropriate gifts for all occasions, right?) and I've heard that he can't put it down. Hearing that a kid is enjoying a book and reading it with lots of expression and even more laughter makes me smile.

2. I got my hair cut on Saturday. :) Kept a lot of length for my wedding hairdo.
3. A weekend full of aikido. After more than a decade of study, I've realized that I've learned and experienced enough to be teachable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments, so please leave one if you like. :)