Pages

Monday, February 4, 2013

happy Monday, vol. 42

3 things that are making me happy lately ...
1. A busy yet peaceful Saturday. I woke up earlier than usual to attend a beginning meditation class after being encouraged to do so by a friend, who has been attending the class as well as meditating on his own for the last 2 years. Then the Mr. and I headed to a botanical garden and because the Mr. wanted to get his $3 worth (haha), we wandered around for a while. It was warm but fun - I got to shoot some photos with both my iPhone and Olympus camera. We wrapped up our adventure with Thai takeout. :) If I can, I'll share a few photos this week.
2. My online class on Social Computing is interesting. Rigorous, but interesting. I just about busted my brain last week putting together this week's post. Whew.



3.Watching cheesy movies with the Mr. on Sunday mornings. Specifically, this movie. Legwarmers! Strangely cut leotards! Crop tops on the guys!As the Mr. astutely noted about the above clip, transformations in movies take, oh, about 3 minutes, or as long as the song plays.
 Happy Monday! What's making you smile today? 

2 comments:

  1. botanical gardens and thai food sounds pretty good to me!! I can't wait till the weather is warm enough that there are plants again. enough with the snow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too bad we can't arrange to swap weather for a week - I'll send some sunshine your way, and you send some chilly weather down here! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments, so please leave one if you like. :)