Pages

Thursday, December 27, 2012

one more way to wear a striped tee

     I think that I went a little overboard on accessorizing, although the photo was taken midway through the accessorizing process. Here's a tally of what I ended up wearing: 
  • one pair of earrings
  • two necklaces
  • three bracelets
  • three small silver rings
 Supersoft striped tee, Gap Factory Store, $2.97
Paper Crane sweater, Ross
 scrabble tile floral pendant and friendship necklace, gifted


    Yes, this is same striped shirt I featured yesterday. I promise that it has regular dates with the washing machine. ;) This sweater is another new favorite item. I have wanted an open-knit lightweight sweater for a while, but every one I saw was either too flimsy-looking (a.k.a. Snag City) or just not right. I've gotten a lot of use out of it this month, layering it over everything from a brightly patterned maxi dress to a plain black tank. 
    Does anyone else feel like we skidded through Christmas and are headed for 2013 at breakneck speed? I'm looking forward to 2013 - it's the Year of the Snake (my year!) according to the Chinese zodiac and I'll be graduating (and landing a job in my field - fingers crossed). 2013, I'm looking forward to your arrival but I wish I could have an extra day or two to recover from the whirlwind that was Christmas.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments, so please leave one if you like. :)