Pages

Thursday, October 25, 2012

'cuz the world needs MORE food pics ...

     I've just joined Instagram -- if you're using it, leave me your username below and I'll add you! (My username is indigoblu3).  I have a lot of possibly creepy followers (i.e. people who have no photos posted, just a web address - what's up with that?), so I'd love for you to join now and lower my PC (possible creep) ratio! :)
    That scrumptious dish up above is loaded baked potato dip I made for class last night using this recipe. It was quite the hit - but then again, it's hard to go wrong with sour cream, bacon, cheese, and green onions.
    

1 comment:

  1. I'm on instagram :) katatak99 I just added you :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments, so please leave one if you like. :)