Pages

Monday, August 13, 2012

iffy

      Just sign me up for Layering Lovers Anonymous ...

 Sugarlips top, Ross, old
ruffle cami, Forever 21
     beach INC linen shorts, Macy's
     
     A few days ago, I really liked how Gracey layered to make a crop top work for her as well as accomplish some fun texture/pattern mixing, and I think that's where my inspiration came from. Thanks, Gracey! :)
     I tried this with shorts at first, but the proportions looked iffy so I swapped them out for cropped jeans. This didn't really photograph well, but I kind of liked it in person. But looking at the photos makes me wonder whether this makes me look even shorter since it cuts me into thirds?
DKNY Jeans petite Soho jeans, Macy's

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments, so please leave one if you like. :)