Thursday, July 26, 2012
Thanks to Kat for nominating me! :)
1. What would be your go to place to recommend in your hometown?
- Foster Botanical Garden -- truly an urban oasis. One of my favorite places to wander around with a camera.
- Leonard's Bakery for the malasadas. It's mandatory to stand outside, fling the box open, and chow down on a hot one.
- The Dragon Upstairs. Just the prettiest little jazz bar I've ever seen.
2. Do you watch reality tv?
Does "Hoarders" count?
3. What is your favourite saying?
4. What is your latest lust have?
These Isabel Marant sneakers. I think they would look great with everything.
5. If you could cook one dish for your friend, what would it be?
If we're talking desserts - Grand Marnier cake. Breakfast - buttermilk pancakes. Dinner - smothered pork chops.
6. What was the last movie you saw?
"Norwegian Wood" via Netflix. The Mr. didn't care for it, but he paid enough attention to quote bits of it at the weirdest times. I also watched "Holes" for my YA literature class.
7. Do you have any pets and what are they?
No pets, although my sister and I for many years had a tilapia named Aladdin who was full of personality. :)
8. What is one of your hidden talents?
I have a massive sweet tooth and can finish off a dessert that others proclaim too sweet, too rich, too chocolatey, etc.
9. What is your favourite piece of clothing?
It's a tie between any of my t-shirts and my black pencil skirt. :)
10. What is a new blog that you have stumbled across that you love?
A new-to-me blog that I really enjoy is not your average ordinary. It's beautifully written and thought-provoking.
11. How would you spend your day if you didn’t have to work?
I would rip myself away from the Internet, pack up some snacks, a drink, and my camera, and spend a few hours at the park reading a book or writing in my journal. Then I'd walk around and take photos of random things.
Nominees - tag, you're it! Answer the questions below and then dream up your own question set and tag however many bloggers you wish. :)
1. Plus Size Curves Ahead!
2. Style Test Dummies
3. The Pharr Side of Arkansas
4. Darling Autodidact
5. Jane Squared
7. La belle coeur
8. She Found Style
1. If you could invite any 5 people (living or dead, real or fictional) to do something, who would it be? And what would you do?
2. Coffee or tea? Or neither?
3. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, it would be ...
4. A bad habit you have ...
5. A good habit you have ...
6. You can't resist ...
7. If you could go back in time and tell your younger self one thing, it would be ...
8. Something that made you happy today was ...
9. One book you haven't read but have always wanted to is ...
10.You have $50 to spend on yourself. What would you do/buy?