Pages

Monday, May 14, 2012

happy Monday, vol. 6

3 things that are making me happy lately ...
1. Returning to a long-neglected craft project. On Wednesday morning, I turned in the last assignments for the semester. On Wednesday night, I unearthed my abandoned craft project. It's meant to be a gift, so here's hoping it gets finished this time around. ...

2. Mothers' Day means fresh flowers. Which means some in-house photography subjects. Tulips are my favorite flowers. :)
3.  Kicking off my summer reading last week. Finished Megan McCafferty's "Bumped," just started Marcus Zusak's "The Book Thief."

2 comments:

  1. Love tulips, they're such pretty flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Lisa! It's too bad that they die quickly in the heat here. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments, so please leave one if you like. :)