|remember: anything is possible|
- Taking a year of unpaid leave to pursue the degree that will allow me to do my "dream job."
- Supporting my mom by taking on more responsibilities in regards to grandma.
- I truly loved teaching fourth grade!
- I finished my second year of classroom teaching and used my difficult first year to plant the seeds of success for the second.
- Shy, awkward me get up in front of classmates or strangers and tell a STORY? Never! Well, that's what I thought before I met NFB, my storytelling professor. Her unflagging positivity, passion and firm belief that storytelling is an essential skill for a librarian worked their magic on me.
- I need to focus on and prepare for my aikido test in February.
- I need to take a look at my finances and decide whether I can afford to extend my unpaid leave for an additional half-year.
- Manage my time better when it comes to schoolwork.
- Make organization a part of everyday life.
- Break the bad habit of leisure time = Internet surfing/blog reading. I'd like to use that time to read, journal, sew, draw ...
I've chosen my own word as well -- C R E A T E!
It's my choice to create a life full of happiness and peace. I choose to create an organized home, a healthy lifestyle, and close, caring relationships with people important to me. I choose to create a life of abundance that distinguishes between want and need, that values time and experience over material possessions.
I'd like to weave my word of the year into my blog. Looking forward to seeing how that happens!