- my needs are really wants
- I own a lot of clothes, but usually wear the same things over (and over)
- my closet needs some serious purging
- With some creativity, I can shop my closet for theme/special events (pajama night, storytelling presentation), save money, and look good :)
- There are some items that I don't own that would add a lot of versatility to my wardrobe
Then I started seeing folks rocking colored pants everywhere. The girl sitting next to me in my database searching class with bright purple skinnies. Courtney of I Can Be Many Things with her fantastic hot pink pants. And on and on ...
Colored pants moved to the top of my shopping list. I tried on a bunch of colored pants at Nordstrom Rack this weekend, and picked up these green Love Fire pants. They had other brands available, but I noticed that this one seemed to fit the best.
What do you think -- keep or return?