Pages

Saturday, December 17, 2011

diary of a (gummy) worm

     No one ever tells you this, but if you're going into elementary education, you should have some crafting skills -- or at least the potential to develop some skills. Because this was the last week of our fall afterschool program, I wanted to do something fun with each class. The third-graders decorated plastic photo frames with foam letters and stickers; the second-graders made bookmarks with cords and beads, and I made "dirt" cups with the first-graders.waiter, there's a worm in my pudding
     I'm not sure where people got their crafty ideas before the Internet, but thank goodness there are so many great ideas out there. I did have to brave the holiday crowds to hit Wal-Mart for last-minute supplies, but the kids had fun. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments, so please leave one if you like. :)