Pages

Thursday, November 17, 2011

taming the flutter

    For my first Try-it-out Tuesday, I wore a Calvin Klein pale pink top with chiffon strips and beading. It's very girly, and not quite my style. Evidence for the latter -- it's been hanging in my closet since, giving me reproachful looks.
    Black and darker colors such as navy are my comfort colors (I still feel strange wearing an outfit that doesn't include one of these), so I decided to pair this shirt with my Volcom shirt jacket. I liked that the shirt jacket added a touch of toughness to tame the flutter.
     Blogging my outfits has made me realize just how much I wear jeans. Probably too much ... I'm thinking about challenging myself to not wear jeans for a few weeks in the spring. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments, so please leave one if you like. :)