- My family. It's been tough taking on more caretaking responsibilities, but ultimately it is an honor to be able to help. I hope to do my duties with a more cheerful heart.
- The Mr. He's brought a lot of laughter into my life. He's also patient, kind, witty, a good cook, and a goofball.
- The opportunity to pursue my degree. While I grumble about tuition, the crushing workload, the crazy parking, and everything else, I realize that I am fortunate. I belong to the (small) group of people in this world who can choose to not work for a time and focus on education.
- A blog that has let me start searching for my personal style. I appreciate all the kind and thoughtful comments and have discovered so many awesome, inspiring bloggers.
- Aikido. It keeps me balanced (and humble).
- A life of abundance.
Thursday, November 24, 2011
dwelling on my blessings
While I try hard to be grateful everyday, there's nothing like dwelling on my blessings in honor of Thanksgiving. So here's a (short) list: