Pages

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

July budget: in the pink

 
 
pictured: 
tank, $2.08 (used $10 rewards), Gap
black maxi skirt, $8.99, Ross
Maison Jules tee, $14.82, Macy's

not pictured:
Kensie top, $13.99, Ross
Xhilaration flamingo-print crop top, $10.48, Target
elodie crochet tank,  $17, Nordstrom Rack

TOTAL: $77.36
BUDGET: $50
OVER: $27.36

    I have never considered myself one of those women who adores pink, but ... look at my purchases this month. Two of my not-pictured items are pink as well. I'm not thrilled that I went over budget (again!), but I figure that at least I added an under-represented color to my closet and just about every item can be worn for work. Yes, even the crop top ... I guess having a short torso has its benefits. I didn't even know that it was meant to be a crop top until I looked it up on the Target web site and saw it described as such. It is a perfectly acceptable length on me, and who doesn't think flamingos are fun?
     Belatedly linking up with Franish's Budgeting Bloggers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments, so please leave one if you like. :)