Pages

Friday, August 17, 2012

lovely links: stay messy

  •      What's in your "messy life toolbox"? I read this the other day and really enjoyed the message about having an outlet.
                Ukulele player Jake Shimabukuro said something like, If everyone played ukulele, the  
          world would be a more peaceful place. A friend of mine said martial arts was his "ukulele,"
          and  that everyone needed to find their own special activity.
  • I found this post on Japanese plantation clothing informative and interesting, especially after seeing the film "Picture Bride" about Japanese plantation workers in Hawaii. I'll have to make time to check out the exhibit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments, so please leave one if you like. :)