Pages

Monday, August 27, 2012

happy Monday, vol. 21

3 things that are making me happy lately ... 
1. I'm guest posting on Librarian for Life Style today! I hope you hop on over to check out my collage, the other guest posts, and sweet and stylish Jen's outfits. :)
2. I made a chocolate mug cake on Thursday as an after-lunch treat. After enjoying the last bite, I immediately thought: yikes, what is going to stop me from eating this everyday?!? Certainly not self-discipline, or an understanding that sweets are not their own food group. I did use whole wheat flour and have successfully subbed in applesauce and a dribble of oil for the full tablespoon of oil. So, I think that makes it healthy, right? ;)
3. On Saturday, I spent a $40 INPINK gift card I won via Belle de Couture's giveaway. I can't wait to get my necklace and earrings in the mail!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments, so please leave one if you like. :)